Private School Enrollment for BHS
English | Spanish
Enrollment Mission Statement
The Mission of the Enrollment Department is to provide professional, competent and friendly enrollment services to our Bolingbrook, Romeoville, and Plainfield citizens-customers whose children attend school in the Valley View School District, while providing timely, accurate and professional support to Valley View employees, through effective communication and creative and collaborative problem solving.
All new students, including students who dropped out, were expelled or moved and are returning, must enroll at our Enrollment Office, 755 Dalhart AV., Romeoville, IL.
If you are unsure of the requirements for your family situation, please call to inquire before coming to enroll.
The Enrollment department completes the initial enrollment and address changes for all Valley View students. "Enrollment" includes:
- residency verification
- custody verification
- verification of transfer students' eligibility to attend Valley View schools
- communication to 21 school buildings concerning student status on a daily basis
- coordination of support for the District's homeless families
Contact Information - Phone: (815) 886-2700 Fax: (815) 886-7820
Enrollment Office Hours
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 – 4:00 p.m
- The Enrollment Office is open year-round except for State and Federal holidays.