Substitute "Guest Employees" Personnel
April 15, 2015IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: The Valley View School District will begin reviewing applicants 06/01/15. If you are a chosen candidate, we will contact you concerning our ‘New Guest Teacher Orientation/Open House Registration’ & our ‘New Guest Teacher Training Workshop’. Thank you for your interest in our district! Have an enjoyable and relaxing summer!
Daily Rate Change for Guest Teachers Who Exceed 90 Days in Any Assignment – Effective August 15, 2014
The Valley View School District is implementing a daily rate change for guest teachers who have worked for 90 days in any assignment. Effective August 15, 2014, they will receive a daily pay increase beginning on the 91st day and thereafter of $200 per day.
Daily Rate Change for Long-Term Guest Teachers – Effective November 1, 2013
The Valley View School District is implementing a daily rate change for guest teachers who are working in a long-term assignment (the same position) for more than 20 days. Effective November 1, 2013, Guest Teachers who are actively working in a long-term assignment for more than 20 days, will receive a daily pay increase on the 21st day and thereafter of $200/day.
Daily & Hourly Rates for Guest Employees
Below are the daily & hourly rates for our various substitute groups.
- Guest Teachers: Daily Rate - $105.00 per day (full-day assignment)
- Guest Teacher Aides: Daily Rate - $78.00 per day (full-day assignment)
- Substitute Maintenance: Daily Rate - $15.38 per hour
- Substitute Lunchroom/Playground Aides: Daily Rate - $10.00 per hour
- Substitute Secretaries: Daily Rate - $12.50 per hour
- Substitute Security: Daily Rate - $10.71 per hour
- Substitute Nurse: Daily Rate - $20.78 per hour
The Valley View C.U.S.D. School District 365U has a variety of positions within the district that require Guest Employees (substitutes) from time to time. If you are interested in learning more about our substitute positions, please continue reading….
- All Substitute "Guest Employees" are called on an "as-needed basis" and we cannot guarantee when work will be available.
- All Substitute "Guest Employees" should complete an online application, submit a resume, and a copy of any required certification that is requested. These applications will be reviewed on a quarterly basis or on an as-needed basis, references will be called and candidates chosen to be interviewed will be contacted by the Human Resources Department.
- Once you have been approved to substitute for the Valley View School District 365U, you must complete an orientation with the Human Resources Department, complete a criminal background check and submit a TB test. Some substitute positions require additional training. Candidates will not be paid for the training sessions and they must be completed before the applicant can begin subbing.