Subfinder Information - Teacher and Guest Employee Attendance System
Welcome to our new CRS Incorporated SubFinder System. SubFinder is a multi-faceted staff attendance program currently used by over 500 school districts, including Schaumburg, Plainfield, and Naperville. It has the capacity to improve both Guest Teacher (substitute) placement and employee absence managements tasks for our school system. It will also enable us to more efficiently share data between HR and Payroll departments regarding human resource, time keeping and payroll systems.
Employees and Guest Employees
The link below is intended for employees and guest employees who need to check personal information, report an absence, and set up recommended guest employees.
Administration Purpose Only
The link below is intended for adminstration personnel access with additional features.
- Employment Procedures
- Internal Application Form
- Employment Opportunities
- Teacher/Staff Salary Schedules
- Release and Recall List
- Certified and Classified Seniority List
- Employee & Guest Employee Attendance Documents (SubFinder)
- Global Compliance Network Training
- Workplace Safety
- H.R. Documents & Forms
- Name & Address Change Forms
- New Employee Entry Forms
- Administrator and Teacher Salary and Benefits Report
- Public Act 97-0609 - Compensation Posting 2014-15
- Employee Add/Change/Remove Form
- Evaluation Forms
- Administrator Evaluation Forms
- Nutrition Services Policies and Procedures