EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2015
Working Spouse Eligibility
All Valley View Council, Non-Union Personnel and IMRF Retirees of Valley View School District will be subject to a “WORKING SPOUSE ELIGIBILITY” provision within their Health/Vision Plan.
1. In Network Office Visit Copayment
- Current: $25 Primary Care Physician / $25 Specialist
- Effective 09/01/15: $30 Primary Care Physician / $30 Specialist
2. Prescription Drug Copayment
- Current: $5 Generic / $25 Brand Formulary / $45 Brand Non-Formulary
- Effective 09/01/15: $10 Generic / $30 Brand Formulary / $50 Brand Non-Formulary
The Employee Benefits Department is a division of Administrative Services.
The Benefits Department and our Insurance Consultants evaluate the insurance industry and recommend programs and policies which provide Valley View School District's workforce with the most comprehensive insurance programs available for the most competitive costs.
The Benefit Programs administered by the department include:
- Flexible Spending
In January 2011, the District signed with BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois (BCBS) as our third party administrator for our Health and Dental coverage.
For questions regarding your Employee Benefit's coverage, please call 815/886-2700, ext. 233.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Prescription Formulary - www.myprime.com
Pharmacy Line - 1-800-423-1973
Prime Therapeutics (My Prime) www.myprime.com
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois BlueCare Dental (DPPO)
VSP - Vision Care for Life