What is Google Apps for Education? (G Suite)
G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Education) is a solution built for teachers and students.
Google provides easy tools to engage students anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Valley View students and staff can use Google Apps to:
- Create presentations with Google Slides
- Create word processing documents with Google Docs
- Create spreadsheets with Google Sheets
- Create drawings with Google Drawing
- Create websites using Google Sites (all staff; High School Students Only) - Coming Soon!
- Organize events, due dates, etc... with Google Calendar
- Participate in digital coursework using Google Classroom
It is expected that staff and students will operate at all times within the parameters of the Acceptable Use Policy with regards to Google Apps for Education.
Google for Education is COPPA, FERPA, and CIPA compliant.
Click here to view the Google Apps for Education Online Agreement.
Access your files, data and information when and where you want it.
Log in with your existing Valley View email & password.
All Valley View staff members and students have access.
Create, share and edit with anyone at VVSD.