Our mission is to empower EVERY learner to be college, career and life ready and to develop, grow, and achieve as productive citizens.
Our core values as a District are at the heart of all our work and decisions. These values will live in all of our efforts to accomplish our goals.
Responsive & Caring Culture
Provide a responsive and caring culture that ensures emotional and physical safety for everyone in our learning community.
- Foster sense of belonging in the classroom and in the school environment for students and staff
- Support staff professional learning in cultural competency and in meeting student social emotional needs
- Build equitable, collaborative relationships with families/community partners
Learning & Growth
Empower and support every learner with relevant and rigorous curriculum in a responsive and inclusive fashion.
- Maintain and improve current high impact instructional and support practices
- Support an evidence-based process of assessment and feedback
- Assess and improve skill development for students’ academic and social-emotional growth
Strengthen components of systems and the capacity of individuals to build collective ownership and ensure equitable practices and outcomes for every learner.
- Develop a shared vision of equity & assess related practices and outcomes
- Improve multi-tiered systems of support in the domains of college, career and life readiness
- Build stakeholder capacity to lead & engage in meaningful and enduring equity work