Add a Printer to Your ComputerThe following instructions are going to show you how to add a printer in your building to your computer.
- Click on the windows icon in the bottom left corner of your desktop
- Type run > Select "Run" > enter in "..." (three dots without the quotes) > Click "OK"
- In the address bar, type in the name of the print server \\gru
School School Designation AC AC AVM AM BHS BH BJW BW BMS BM BSE BS BUS/Transportation TR EC EC HHH HH IHK IK IND IN JA JA JES JS JJL JL JLM JM JRT JT KLH KH OV OV PNR PN RCH RC RHS RH WV WV
- Printer names are designated by school code (listed below), then school room number, then by printer make and model. Once you find your printer, proceed to the next step.
If you don't find your printer, please call the help desk at 815-886-7246 ext. 6222 or 815-372-6222.
- Right click on the printer that you would like to use and click "Connect".