Software Center Overview
How to Navigate to Software Center
(If you'd prefer to watch a video on how to use Software Center, click HERE.)
- Click the Start button in the lower-left corner of your screen. Or, press the Windows logo key on your keyboard.
- Expand “All Programs”
- Expand the “Microsoft System Center 2012 R2“ folder
- Expand the “Configuration Manager” folder
- Click “Software Center”
- Check what software is available (it may take a few minutes after the computer is turned on to populate this list - this is normal).
- Click the checkbox for the desired application
- Then click “Install Selected”
- It will then start downloading the software.
- After the download completes, the status will change to “Installing”.
- Once the install is completed the status will change to “Installed”.
To View Installed Applications
- Open “Software Center”
- Click the “Installed Software” tab
- The software you have installed will be listed here.