• Transcript Requests
    How to Request a Transcript and/or Immunization Record
    • If you graduated or left the District more than 5 years ago, then your transcripts can be retrieved from the District’s Enrollment Office.
    • If you graduated or left the District less than 5 years ago, then you must request the transcripts through Parchment. The link for Parchment can be found on the school's website.  Go to the home page and look for the high school you last attended.  If the last school you attended was a middle school or elementary school, please call the school.

    There is no charge for Enrollment Staff to provide your transcript. We can provide a sealed copy of your transcript for submission to a school or job prospect after receiving your signed request.  You can receive your transcript in person by coming to the Enrollment Office at the Administration Center, after faxing your request to us. We can also mail your transcript to you after we receive your written request.

    Please click the link below to view and print the Transcript Request form: