How to Request a Transcript
- If you graduated before 2012, your transcripts can be retrieved from the District’s Enrollment Office. Click on the following link: Transcript Request Form.
- If you graduated after 2011 then you must request the transcripts through Parchment. Click on the following link: https://www.parchment.com/ to connect to Parchment and then type in the name of your high school.
- If the last school you attended was a middle school or elementary school and you left less than 5 years ago, please call the school for all records.
- If the last school you attended was a middle school or elementary school and you left more than 5 years ago, please click on the request below.
- If you need immunization or any other permanent records, please click on the link below to request them from the District office if you left our district more than 5 years ago. Otherwise, please call the school you last attended.
There is no charge for Enrollment Staff to provide your transcript. We can provide a sealed copy of your transcript for submission to a school or job prospect after receiving your signed request. You can receive your transcript in person by coming to the Enrollment Office at the Administration Center, after faxing your request to us. We can also mail your transcript to you after we receive your written request.
Please click the link below to view and print the Transcript Request form: