Basic CCC Reminders
The Chromebook Care Center is run by the Valley View Technology Department. For more information, visit the district's Limitless Learning Pages.
Hours: 6:30AM - 9:30AM & 1:00PM-2:15PM
Location: Within the Library Media Center
What can the CCC help you with?
- Checkout loaner devices for students that have forgotten their CB at home
- Checkout loaner devices for students that have forgotten to charge their own device
- Chargers cannot be loaned out. If a student has lost their charger, they can purchase a replacement for $24 from the Librarian
- Repair any hardware issues such as broken/cracked screens, charging malfunctions, connection to wifi issues, etc.
The CCC technician is unable to help students with problems they may have using software or applications such as Infinite Campus, Achieve 3000, Mastery Manager, Google Apps, etc.
If a student needs his/her password reset, please see any of the following people at RHS:
- Ms. Kristin Augle (English)
- Ms. Elizabeth Birmingham (English)
- Ms. Jackie Brown (Front Office Secretary)
- Ms. Stephanie Brunetti (Library Media Center)
- Ms. Raquel Carrillo (Front Office Secretary)
- Ms. Rachel Dieter (Math)
- Ms. Nicole Egizio (Assistant Principal)
- Ms. Janet Rosendahl (Library Media Center)
- Ms. Gina Smith (Assistant Principal)
- Ms. Kathy Smith (Guidance Office Secretary)
- Ms. Christy Steffes-Widlak (Front Office Secretary)