Fall Reopening Plan Goals
- Ensure safe and secure learning and working conditions for staff and students in accordance with ISBE & IDPH Guidance
- Develop and implement a plan that is responsive to changing conditions and flexibly meets the learning and support needs of every learner
- Provide high quality instruction and support in an innovative and responsive fashion.
- Ensure a lived commitment to our core belief of equity in meeting the diverse needs of our students and families.
- Ensure resources are (re)allocated to priority areas to support students, staff, and families.
*This plan was approved by the Board of Education on 8/6/2020, yet is subject to change based on official guidance, Board of Education direction, and change in conditions related to health and safety or logistical considerations.