Information about the Federal Program
Free Reduced Price Meal Benefits - click for more info
- Direct Certification for meal benefits
- Application Process
- Waiver of Fees
- Application for free/reduced meals
Information about the SNAP computerized Debit System - click for more info
- How is an account established?
- How does the system work?
- What are the advantages?
- How is money added to the account?
- Can a student use cash to purchase meals?
- Can a parent restrict their student to the purchase of full meals only?
- What happens when an account "zeros out"?
- What happens if my student has no money and no cash in their account?
- Refund from a student's account
- What happens to funds left in a student's account at the end of the year?
- Are funds secure?
F.A.Q. - click for more info
- Why do adults pay more money for the same lunch?
- What are the components of the reimbursable lunch and breakfast?
- What are the Nutrient and Calorie Levels for school meals?
- What is Offer vs Serve?
- Who writes menus?
- How is the school lunch program funded?
- Can my student eat breakfast at school?