We commit to continuous growth and improvement through effective teaching, strong parent partnerships, and active student involvement. We are dedicated to providing a safe, supportive, and caring environment for all of our students, where each person strives for excellence and realizes the value of lifelong learning. We acknowledge, accept, and commit to meeting the diverse and individual needs of each student.
We believe that:
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- Everyone has the ability to learn.
- Parents and families are an essential influence in the learning process.
- Learning is best achieved by students, teachers, and parents working together.
- Learning occurs best in a safe, orderly, and supportive environment.
- Individual differences must be recognized and respected in order to enhance learning for all students.
- Each person must be responsible for his or her own actions.
- Openness to change is necessary for continuous improvement.
Robert C. Hill School is a place where I want to be.
I choose to be responsible for my own actions and my own learning.
I believe in caring for myself, others, and my school.
I will try my best to be here and be ready to learn.
I will act so that I am safe and I will work and play with others in a safe manner.
I will treat others with respect and in a way that I want to be treated.
I will do my best everyday!
Robert C. Hill Elementary School
616 Dalhart Avenue
Romeoville, IL 60446
Phone: (815) 886-4343
Fax: (815) 886-7299
Línea Telefónica en Español:
(815) 886-2700 ext. 6477
To report a student absence:
Press 2 and please leave a detailed message