We are committed to engaging all learners today, so that they will become leaders in the diverse communities that they live in tomorrow.
At KLH, students, staff and families believe in nurturing academic, social and emotional growth through engaging academics and a responsive learning environment. We will challenge all students to take ownership of their goals as they develop into a productive and positive member of their community.
Students can... Families can... Staff can... Our community can... Together we can!
The K.L. Hermansen School Community believes we...
* consist of stakeholders: staff, students, parents, and community members working cooperatively and collaboratively.
* provide a safe, nurturing, and respectful environment that promotes learning and good citizenship.
* can achieve our highest potential
* recognize and celebrate individual differences.
* are committed to life-long learning and continuous improvement.
Main Office Staff
Special Services Secretary