Looking to Change your Federal Tax
Withholding in 2020?
A new IRS Form W-4, Employee Withholding Certificate will need to be completed for federal income tax withholding only for changes employees request after December 31, 2019.
If you are not looking to change your Federal Tax Withholding, there is nothing you need to do.
These changes do not affect Illinois Tax Withholding.
The District cannot offer tax advice. Please consult with a tax advisor for specific questions related to the changes in the W4 form.
IRS Frequently Asked Questions
Federal Form W-4 2020
IRS Tax Withholding Estimator for Individuals
IRS.gov/ITWA You will need to download the Excel spreadsheet and then follow the prompts.
- Biweekly in house payroll processing of 3000 full and part time employees
- Processing payment for co-curricular activities
- Maintaining deductions such as 403b, 457b, 457 Roth, credit union, insurance premiums and garnishments
- Completing the Annual Teachers’ Retirement System Report
- Assisting employees in viewing their payroll information through Employee Portal
- Completing employment verification forms
Payroll Staff & Contact Information
801 W. Normantown Rd.Romeoville, IL 60446
Phone: (815) 886-2700
Fax: (815) 363-3646
Contact Valley View 365U
Amanda P. CallhamPayroll SupervisorMichael ThorsonPayroll AssistantLisa RamagliaPayroll Assistant