Frequently Asked Questions
My child will be absent today. Who do I call?
- 630-759-7200 x1097
- Please leave your student's name and ID, grade, and specific reason for absence.
How can I check my student's grades?
- Grades are posted on Edline and the VVSD app on Thursday nights.
How do I login to Edline? I forgot my Edline account information.
- Contact the Webmaster, Mrs. McDermott
How do I access the VVSD app?
- Download the app from Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Open the app and click on "Student Info" icon.
- Login: Family # (from JAMS Front Office)
- Password: Oldest VVSD student's ID#
When can I meet with my child's teachers?
Formal Conferences are scheduled for November and February, however, teachers are happy to connect with you at other times throughout the year. A complete list of staff with email and phone numbers is available under "Find a Teacher"
If you'd like to submit a questions, please click here.