• Frequently Asked Questions


    Where do I get my transcripts?

    If you are a recent graduate (within the last 5 years) or a current student, you will need to request your transcripts through Parchment.  Please go to www.parchment.com, create an account, and look for BHS.  

    If you graduated or attended BHS more than 5 years ago, you will need to request transcripts through the Enrollment Office.  Please click the link below to view and print the Transcript Request form:  Transcript Request Form.


    How do I report attendance?

    To report an absence, please call the attendance office. 

    For Students A - K, call (630) 679 - 3414.  

    For Students L - Z, call (630) 679 - 3598.  


    If you'd like to submit a question, please click here.

  • Bolingbrook High School

    365 Raider Way
    Bolingbrook, IL 60440
    Phone: (630) 759-6400
    Fax: 630) 759-6365

    Línea Telefónica en Español:
    (815) 886-2700 ext. 6477