• Benefits Resources 
    Both the federal government and the state government will provide financial assistance and benefits to an individual with a disability if certain criteria are met.

    Questions to think about or ask service providers:
    1. What proof of my disabled condition is required?
    2. What proof of my financial situation is required?
    3. What happens to the financial/medical benefits if I get a job?
    4. How often is my eligibility for benefits reviewed?
    5. How are benefits affected if I live at home with my parents?
    6. What do I need to do to keep getting financial benefits?
    7. What records need to be turned in regularly?
    8. What changes in my situation need to be reported and when?

Benefits Planning

two women posing for the camera while making ice cream floats
  • Secondary Transition Experience Program

    360 Blair Lane, Door #13
    Bolingbrook, IL 60440
    Phone: (630) 679-1210
    Fax: (630) 679-1069

    Línea Telefónica en Español:
    (815) 886-2700 ext. 6477