Education & Training ServicesQuestions to think about or ask service providers:
- What kind of education do I want or need to reach my career goals?
- What skills do I need prior?
- What are the entrance requirements?
- What supports are available and how do I access them?
- What are the costs of your program? Are there resources available to help pay for this program?
- What will I learn and what experiences will I have?
- Will I earn a certificate, diploma, or degree?
- Will people in this program help me find a job?
- What kind of job will I be able to get when I am finished?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses in relation to _________?
f. Study Skills
Disability Support Services provides the required academic and programmatic support services to students with permanent and temporary disabilities. Disability services are located throughout the University in integrated settings. DSS provides centralized coordination and referral services.
Supports 400+ students. The program offers alternative admission considerations. Specialists are available to assist students with vision needs, hearing needs, medical needs, ADD, and learning disabilities. Special courses are available for Career Planning.