• If you are a recent graduate (2012 or later) or a current student, you will need to request your transcripts through Parchment.  Please go to www.parchment.com, create an account, and look for BHS.  Click here for a Parchment Quick Start Guide.

    If you graduated or attended BHS prior to 2012, you will need to request transcripts through the Enrollment Office.  Please click the link below to view and print the Transcript Request form:  Transcript Request Form.

    To request immunization records, please complete the Immunization Record Request Form.  Allow 10 school days for processing.