Effective Resources Use
We will allocate, execute, and evaluate the use of financial resources to ensure our communities receive a favorable return on their investment.
Strategy 9: Technology
We will create a five-year technology plan to enhance student learning.
- Collect, monitor, communicate and respond to student and staff voice to ensure correct scope and sequence of this strategy and ensure responsiveness
- Communicate current status of strategy implementation in relation to long-term vision for success to bring core values are achieved (R.A.I.S.S.E. Reliable. Accessible. Innovative. Secure. Sustainable. Equitable)
- Increase Innovative use of Technology into Teaching & Learning
- Increase Secure use of Technology by focusing on Digital Citizenship knowledge for both staff and students
- Increase Reliable / Sustainable support of Technology to optimize the learning environment
Strategy 10: Facilities
We will invest and maintain facilities to be safe and meet audits and inspection requirements.
- Prioritize aging infrastructure needs across all campuses
- Promote sustainable practices to staff and students to maximize efficiencies
- Continue to implement new and improved security protocols to maintain a safe and secure learning environment
Strategy 11: Finances
We will maintain financial resources to allow the district to provide a full scope of services to students and staff to achieve its mission and vision.
- Complete financial forecast
- Maintain adequate reserves to avoid having to consider short-term borrowing option
- Collaborate with labor groups to develop fair and fiscally responsible collective bargaining agreements
- Identify business efficiencies through operations and management
- Seek additional revenues sources
- Engage legislators to support additional funding support/resources
- Ensure clear audits with no major findings
District News & Videos Clips
Check out what's happening throughout our district to showcase Valley View's Goal 5: Resources.