Our mission is to foster the growth and development of ALL children, valuing their diversity, to ensure they are prepared for life and academic success. Our collaborative staff shares the responsibilities of designing and implementing research-based, developmentally appropriate, and high-quality early childhood programs. All children receive an enhanced learning environment with intentional instruction and support based on their individual needs. We believe partnership between families and staff is the foundation for individual student growth and program success.
- We believe that every child can learn and grow.
- We prepare children to be lifelong learners.
- We share information and resources with families.
- We believe in creating partnerships with families to support their child’s learning.
- We use curriculum and assessments that have been proven to be effective for young learners.
- We believe that social skills are just as important as academic skills.
Children learn best when they are engaged and having fun!