Valley View School District believes that a well-rounded education includes access to resources beyond the classroom, and we are committed to connecting our students and families with the resources they need to succeed.
- Health and Wellness Resources
- Care Solace
- Food Support & Pantries
- Child Care Resources
- Crisis, Counseling and Mental Health Resources
- Education, Employment & Training
- Family Services
- Financial & Legal Services
- Housing Assistance & Shelters
- Medical Services
- Clothing & Resale Shops
- Recreation Centers
- Social Activities
- Township & County Offices
For assistance connecting with resources or other family needs, contact Kathy Batistich, VVSD Community Outreach Coordinator at 815-886-2700 x6068 / email@example.com.
Find Local Help
211: America's Lifeline to Help
One free call to 2-1-1 connects to all human services in Will County.
If you or someone you know needs help or wants to discuss mental health concerns, contact:
- Dial 988 to reach the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
- Text HOME to 741741 to reach the Crisis Text Line
- Contact Safe2Help Illinois: dial 844-4-SAFEIL, Text SAFE2 (72332), email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trevor Lifeline LGBTQ+ Crisis Support: 1-866-488-7386